Cre8con is tomorrow and before we all go to bed with visions of
sugarplums, Inspiring Talks dancing in our heads, we would like to offer a few tips for maximizing your Creative Conference experience.
What to bring:
- A notebook (of the manual or electric kind) for note taking
- Business Cards for all the networking you are going to do
- Comfortable Shoes – There are great places to eat lunch walking distance from the theatre.
Use our mobile app to find your perfect culinary match (http://m.cre8con.com)
- A child-like sense of wonder**limit one per customer
What to do:
- Meet lots of creative people (one idea to encourage this is to change seats at every break)
- Hydrate! It’s a long day make sure you are in optimal inspiration mode.
- Take deep breaths – You are going get tons new ideas, we don’t want anyone hyperventilating.
- Play along – There are always surprises at Cre8con, enjoy the ride.
Well sleep tight everyone. We will see you out there tomorrow.
Have a great conference!